Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams and Latent Learning

I have had a dream before that involved me running away from a tiger and coming to an edge of a cliff and falling off. It is said the tiger represents a sense of leadership and you need to step up. The cliff suggests you are in a situation in your life that is a big important decision.
My second dream was about a bigger man who was after my family, and we escaped in a car. The car represents even in a pleasent mood, you still maybe restless and uneasy. Seeing the man represents I have been lossing my identity.
Finally my last dream was about I shot a big deer with my bow. Hunting indicates that I'm seeking for some inner emotional or physical desire. The bow shows the accomplishments of your goals in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment